Bengaluru Rural District Village Accountants Recruitment-2017-18 : 16 Posts
Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru Rural District Revenue Department invites applications for recruitment of Village Accountants (VA Jobs) for filing up 16 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for the VA Posts available in the Bengaluru Rural Revenue Department.
- Total Posts : 16 Posts
- Salary Range: Rs.11600 – 21000
AGE LIMIT: (As on 21.07.2017)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age:
- General Category : 35 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates : 38 Years
- Cat-I, SC, ST candidates : 40 Years
- Detailed Info check out official Information Booklet (Kannada Language)
- II PUC/ 12th Class passed in CBSE / ICSE or equivalent. (Must be studied in Karnataka State Only.)
- Computer Knowledge Certificate.
Helpline Phone: 080-22867007/22860412
- SC, ST, CAT-1, Ex-Servicemen, Female Candidates: Rs.150
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Male Candidates : Rs.300
- Payment Mode : Online Payment or SBI Challan
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21/07/2017 by 5.30 pm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) on Bangalore Rural Village Accountant Recruitment: Click here to read
|Notification - Kannada|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.