Bank of Baroda invites online applications from young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore or in any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the Bank.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Pay scale of Rs. 14500-600×7/18700-700×2/20100-800×7/25700 (due for revision). They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 3.86/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University or any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the bank comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
Number of Student intake
TOTAL : 1200 ( Unreserved-606; OBC-324; SC-180; ST-90)
Qualification (As on 01.06.2015) :
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Students appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply but their final selection will only be subject to their being able to pass and produce their Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.06.2015.
a candidate must have been born not earlier than 18.03.1987 and not later than 17.03.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- For GEN & OBC : Rs.600.00 (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17.03.2015
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 18.04.2015