CANARA BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with 5693 branches, invites applications, from the eligible candidates, for recruitment to the post of Manager-Security in Middle Management Grade Scale-II.
- Manager-Security [MMGS–II]
- Total Posts : 24 Posts ( SC-03; ST-01; OBC-06; UR-14)
- Salary & Emoluments: Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01-07-2015)
- Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Knowledge of computer operations
- Working knowledge of Hindi is necessary.
- An Officer with 5 years of Commissioned Service in Army / Navy / Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an Officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Para Military Forces with 5 years experience
AGE LIMIT (As on 01.07. 2015)
- Minimum Age : 25 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Including all relaxations)
- Based on academic records and experience applicants will be shortlisted.
- Group Discussion and/or Interview
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100
- All Other Candidates : Rs.500
HOW TO APPLY?
- Make Payments (Either at Canara Bank Branches or NEFT)
- Download & Fill the Application and sent by Registered Post / Speed Post
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10.08.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 03.08.2015
© This job is originally posted in: www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although strongly suggested candidates for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.