RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECHNICAL & TRADESMEN) (MALE/FEMALE) -2014 IN CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE
CRPF invited applications in prescribed format from Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra and Gujarat to fill up the vacancies of Constables (Trade & Technical) i.e Driver/Fitter/Buler/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/Painter/Cook/Water Carrier/ Safai Karamchari/Barber/Hair Dresser in Central Reserve Police Force.
SCACLE OF PAY
The post carries pay in the pay Band-1(Rs. 5200-20200) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs 6460/-P.M.). The post will carry dearness allowance, ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
PLACE OF DUTY
Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian territory and abroad.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
- AGE: 21 to 27 for CT/DVR and 18 – 23 for All Other Post as on 01.01.2015
- Qualification – Matric (10th) Pass with technical qualification as detailed.
- CT/Driver – Transport Vehicle driving license and pass the driving test.
- CT/Fitter – 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle or Diploma in Automobile with 1 Year Experience.
- Tradesmen – Proficient in Respective Trades.
VACANCIES: (Please refer the official notification for the complete details)
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana – 158 Posts
- Gujarat – 112 Posts
- Karnataka – 112 Posts
- Kerala – 60 Posts
- Maharashtra – 217 Posts
- Tamilnadu – 132 Posts
- LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS: reach there on or before 1700 hrs on 20/12/2014
- WRITTEN TEST : 01/03/2015 (Sunday)
- Application fee worth Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only is required to be paid by means of crossed IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. The IPO/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque should be purchased/drawn after the date of publication of advertisement and should be payable/en-cashable at Post office/Bank where the application receiving centre is situated. Applications of Male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will be straightaway rejected if application fee, as above, is not attached alongwith the application.
- Candidates belongs SC & ST category, all female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION (Download)