Dakshina Kannada/Mangalore (D.K) District Village Accountants Recruitment-2015 :40 Posts
Government of Karnataka, Dakshina Kannada (DK) District Revenue Department invites applications for recruitment of Village Accountants for filing up 40 Vacancies. Dakshina Kannada district also called as Mangalore District holds the coverage of Managlore Taluk, Bantwal Taluk, Belthangady Taluk, Puttur Taluk and Sullia Taluk. VA Direct Recruitment 2015 is open to fill up the available posts of VA in DK District’s Revenue Department.
- Total Posts : 40 Posts
- General : 20 Posts
- SC : 06 Posts
- ST : 01 Posts
- Cat-1 : 02 Posts
- II A : 06 Posts
- II B : 02 Posts
- III A : 01 Posts
- III B : 02 Posts
Salary Range: Rs.11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000
- 18 to 35 Years for General Category;
- 18 to 38 Years for category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates;
- 18 to 40 Years for category-I, SC, ST candidates.
- Detailed Info check out official Information Booklet (Kannada Language)
- II PUC/ 12th Class passed in CBSE / ICSE or equivalent.
- Compulsory knowledge of Kannada Language
- Computer Knowledge.
- JOC / Diploma or any technical education is NOT eligible to these posts.
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE: 23/09/2015
Helpline Number : 0824-2220590
- SC/ST/CAT-1 Candidates: Rs.250
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs.500
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.