Office of District Commissioner, Dakshina Kannada District Recruitment 2017
Government of Karnataka, Dakshina Kannada District Recruitment of Data Entry Operators (Contract Basis) under Karnataka Integrated Urban Water Management and Investment Programme (KIUWMIP) in Mangalore and Program Implementation Unit, Puttur. The recruitment process started to fill vacant 05 posts of Data Entry Operators in KIUWMIP, Mangalore and Program Implementation Units-PIUs, Puttur unit. Eligible candidates may apply for the Data Entry Operators Posts available in the Dakshina Kannada (Mangalore) District.
- Total Posts : 05 Posts (On Contract Basis)
- RPMU Mangalore : 02 Posts
- PIU Mangalore : 02 Posts
- PIU Puttur : 01 Post
- Gross Salary:
- RPMU Mangalore : Rs.14,547
- PIU Mangalore : Rs.14,547
- PIU Puttur : Rs.13,922
- Should Pass Diploma in Computer Science (from Board of Technical Education)
- Minimum Practical Experience of ONE Year in Data Entry
Helpline Phone: 0824-2981109
Application Fee: Nill/NA
HOW TO APPLY?
- Download Application
- Fill all the details carefully
- Enclose relevant documents (Educational and Experience Certificates)
- Write “Application for the post of Data Entry Operators in KUIDFC” on the top of the envelop.
- Submit in Person or by Registered Post to “Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada, 575001“
- Last Date to Reach filled Applications: 22/02/2017
|Notification (KAN)||APPLICATION FORM|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.