IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
- Total Vacancies : 500 Posts (SC-75, ST-37, OBC-135, PWD (VH-7, OH-8)
- Essential Qualification : Graduation (Degree) from a recognised University
- Age Limits: (born not earlier than 02.06.1987 and not later than 01.06.1995)
- Minimum : 20 years
- Maximum : 28 years (For age relaxations please refer official notification)
CAREER PROSPECTUS & EMOLUMENTS:
Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – Rs.2500/- per month During the Internship Period (3 Months) – Rs.10000/- per month.
After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs. 14,400/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years).
- Graduation (Degree) from a recognised University
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 24.06.2015 (last date for online registration)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs.150
- For All Others : Rs.700
- Plus banking transaction charges applied.
- On-line Registration commence from: 10.06.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration : 24.06.2015
- Date of Online Test on all centres : 02.08.2015