Karnataka High Court Recruitment : 85 Assistant Court Secretary Positions – Online Application
Employment notification for the recruitment of 85 Assistant Court Secretary positions in Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka has been published.
Total Posts: 85 Posts
Post Name: Assistant Court Secretary
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging of Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III – B of other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years for others.
- SSLC examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent.
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand or Proficiency grade examination in English shorthand.
- Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Board or equivalent qualification.
- Must have Knowledge of Computers
Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board and must have Knowledge of Computers.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are graduates.
- Knowledge of operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
Scale of Pay: Rs.20000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 28800 – 800 – 33600 – 900 – 36300
Last date for submission of application:-
To submit online application : 25.11.2014 (till 11.59 P.M.)
For payment of fee through Challan: 27.11.2014