Govt. of Karnataka, Department of Public Instruction invites online applications for the Government Quota seats in Two Year B.Ed. course of the academic year 2016-17. All the eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen and domiciled from Karnataka State Only can apply.
- He/she must have successfully completed SSLC + PUC + DEGREE (10+2+3 ) education.
Definition of “Karnataka Candidate ” :
- Candidate must be studied at least 7 years in Karnataka State starting from first standard to second PUC or 12th standard or eligibility qualification (i.e., degree).
- Must be studied and completed SSLC or PUC/12th in Karnataka state only.
APPLICATION FEES (Offline Mode Only)
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates : Rs.310
- Cat-I, SC, ST : Rs.110
- Physically Challenged : Nill (Exempted)
- Last Date of Online Registration : 16th November 2016 by 11.59 PM
- Last date for Payment of Fess in SBM Branches : 19th November 2016 by 02.30 PM
|Official Notification||Apply Online (Click here to Apply)
Please refer this link for detailed information and instruction.
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.