Govt. of Karnataka, Department of Public Instruction invites online applications for the Government Quota seats in Two Year B.Ed. course of the academic year 2017-18. All the eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen and domiciled from Karnataka State Only can apply.
- He/she must have successfully completed SSLC + PUC + DEGREE (10+2+3 ) education.
Definition of “Karnataka Candidate ” :
- Candidate must be studied at least 7 years in Karnataka State starting from first standard to second PUC or 12th standard or eligibility qualification (i.e., degree).
- Must be studied and completed SSLC or PUC/12th in Karnataka state only.
Note: Candidate with admitted to Bachelor/Post graduate degree courses before 2012 at KSOU only eligible to apply online.
APPLICATION FEES (Offline Mode Only)
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates : Rs.320
- Cat-I, SC, ST : Rs.120
- Physically Challenged : Nill (Exempted)
- Last Date of Online Registration : 20th November 2017 by 11.59 PM
- Last date for Payment of Fess in SBI Branches : 22nd November 2017 by 02.30 PM
HELPLINE NO: +91 80 2222 8805 | +91 80 2248 3140 | +91 80 2248 3145
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.