Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Professorship – 2016 to be conducted on 11th December, 2016.
- KSET center will be conducting this year 2016 test in 39 subjects at eleven (11) nodal centers spread across the Karnataka state.
- Candidates who qualify the KSET – 2016 are governed by the recruitment rules and regulations stipulated for Lecturers / Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government/ Aided /Private) of Karnataka State
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET examination.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET examination, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates) within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their post- graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in CBSE UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidate who became eligible in earlier KSET TEST are not eligible to apply again in the same subject.
AGE LIMITS :
- There is NO upper age limit to apply for KSET examination
APPLICATION FEES (Offline Mode Only)
- General Merit Candidates : Rs.1050
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates : Rs.850
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PwD (VH/PH) : Rs.550
- Note: Late fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date till the extended period.
- Last Date of Online Registration : 25th October 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration with late fee Rs.150 : 05th November 2016
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the receipt/e-challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center : 10th November 2016
- Date of Examination : 11th December 2016
|Official Notification - Kannada Official Notification - English||Apply Online (Click here to Apply)
Please refer this link for detailed information and syllabus.
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.