Google Search Keywords: VA Job Notification, Village Accountant, VA Recruitment, Village Accountant Recruitment, VA Posts, Karnataka Village Accountants, Karnataka Jobs, VA Recruitment Notification
CoastalHut.com Exclusive: Revenue Department, Government of Karnataka follows the direct recruitment for the Village Accountants (VA) posts in Various Districts of Karnataka. Based on the demands of job seekers and users of coastalhut.com, CoastalHut Team prepared a complete and special guide for VA Post aspirants. We believe CoastalHut Team‘s effort will definitely helps to give the right direction to the candidates to participate in the Karnataka Village Accountant Recruitment – 2017.
Eligibility to APPLY for Revenue Department’s Village Accountant (VA) Posts
- Any candidates having 2nd PUC or 12th standard (at least pass class marks) can apply.
- Knowledge of Basic Computer is necessary.
- Knowledge of practicable Kannada Language is necessary.
- Age limits:
- Minimum Age : 18 Years (as on application closure date)
- Maximum Age : 35 Years (Reserved categories are allowed relaxation in upper age limits as per Govt. norms)
How to Apply for VA Jobs of Revenue Department in Karnataka State?
- Notification & Application: Once the Village Accountants Recruitment Notification is published in respective district’s website and leading news papers, candidates are required to apply for the vacant positions through ONLINE mode only.
- Documents Required while Applying Online: No hard copies are required to send by post for VA posts. While applying online, candidates are responsible to fill the information in the online form accordingly in SSLC/10th standard and PUC/12th standard mark cards.
- Uploading Photo : Candidate is required to upload a recent (not older than 6 months) color passport size (Size 350px X 450px) photo while applying to the VA posts.
- Fees & Payment :
- Online Payment : Most easy and quick method is online fees payment. Some of the VA Recruitment’s online application forms linked with online payment gateway. Applicant can pay online using his/her/friends/relatives/others Debit Card/ATM/Credit Card or Internet Banking facilities. Once paid the fees, you required to download the copy of application and fee payment receipt for your records.
- Offline Payment /Payment through Challan : Once the online application is submitted, you required to generate Bank Challan. This challan is to be paid in the specified bank branches only. Once paid, again you required to scan and upload the paid challan’s candidate copy to the online application form.
FAQ’s on Village Accountant Recruitment in Revenue Department
2)2nd PUC/12th Mark Card;
3) Computer Certificate (if specified in the notification)
4) Kannada Medium/Rural /Ex-Servicemen/H-K Region/Any other Reserved Category Certificates (if opted in application only)
5) Caste Certificate (if opted in application only)
- 2A/2B/3A candidates: 38 Years
- SC/ST : 40 Years
- Ex Servicemen : Total Years of Service in Armed Services plus 3 years
© This is originally posted in: www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.