Karnataka Power Transmission CorporationLimited (KPTCL) has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant Engineers, Assistant Accounts Officers and Junior Engineer Posts as per KPTCL recruitment 2015 notification.
VACANCY DETAILS: 912 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 345 posts + 68 posts (H-K Region)
- Educational Qualification: BE (Electrical)/(Electrical & Electronics) and AMIE (India) Section A & B (Electrical).
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 04 Post
- Educational Qualification: BE (Civil) and AMIE (India) Section A & B (Civil).
- Assistant Accounts Officer : 13 Posts + 02 posts (H-K Region)
- Educational Qualification: M.Com / CA/ ICWA/MBA(Finance)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 446 posts + 34 posts (H-K Region)
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Ele/Civil) in the pay scale of Rs.18380 – 510 – 18890- 570-20600- 620-23080- 700-25180- 760-28220- 850-30770- 920-32610.
- Assistant Accounts Officer in the pay scale of Rs.18380-510- 18890-570- 20600-620- 23080-700- 25180-760- 28220-850- 30770-920- 32610.
- Junior Engineer (Ele) in the pay scale of Rs. 11750-360- 13910-420- 16850-510- 18890-570- 20600-620- 23080-700- 25180-760- 28220- 850-29070.
- The Candidates should have attained the age of 18 years AS ON THE LAST DATE FIXED FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION and shall not be more than;
- 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 Years in case of category IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB candidates.
- 40 Years in case of SC/ST and category I candidates.
Recruitment to those posts shall be made PURELY ON THE BASIS OF THE MARKS SECURED IN THE ONLINE APTITUDE TEST, duly following Roster Reservation Policy of Government of Karnataka.
The application fees prescribed for applying to the posts is as follows:
- Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) – General Category and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) – SC/ST category.
- Nill for PwD Candidates
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE
The last date for submission of application 15.05.2015 up to 17.00 hours (5.00PM)
- Online Application
- Official Notification