Oriental Insurance Company Limited Recruitment of 606 Assistants Around India
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.
Oriental Insurance Company Limited is recruiting young and dynamic candidates for its offices all around India and invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistants.
Total Vacancies : 606 Posts (SC-96, ST-43, OBC-122, UR-347)
Educational Qualification:(As on 01.07.2015)
- Graduate (Degree) from a recognized University OR
- Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) AND
- Knowledge of Regional Language (Language of the State of Recruitment is essential)
Age Limits as on 01.07.2015 : (Please refer the notification for reservations)
- Minimum Age : 18 years (Born on or before 1st July, 1997)
- Maximum Age : 28 years (Born on or after 2nd July, 1989)
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex Ser. : Rs. 75/-
- All Others : Rs. 500/-
- Last Date for Online Registration : 28.07.2015
- Date of Online Exam (tentative) : Month of August 2015
© This is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although strongly suggested candidates for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.