KEA has enabled editing for Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) and Grama Panchayath Secretary (GPS) Grade-1 Recruitment’s Online applications. Only the candidates who have already paid the fees (Except Physically disabled candidates) can modify the required changes as per their eligibility.
These fields are NOT able to edit/change:
- Post/s applied and
- District field
All the other fields are enabled for edit/change.
Special Note: One time ‘Editing’ option will be given to candidates; hence the candidates have to make a note of all the entries to be modified and changes to be carried out at ONCE.
Method of editing as per eligibility is given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to select the Editing PDO / GPS-1 link.
- Step 2: Candidates have to enter the Application ID and Date of Birth. Then select ‘send OTP’ button. OTP Will be sent to the already entered mobile number.
- Step 3: The same OTP has to be entered. Then the candidates will be allowed to modify the necessary changes.
- Step 4: Candidates are here by informed to select ‘Declare Button’ after modifying the necessary changes in the application form and select the ‘Submit’ button, failing which the data entered by them in the application form will be restored and will be the basis for further processing.
- Step 5: Take the print out of application form.
- Last Date of Editing Online Application: 06.11.2016
|Instruction for Editing Application Official Notification||Edit Online Application
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.