Railway Recruitment Boards of Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
VACANCY DETAILS – Total 2384 Vacancies
- For Junior Engineer Group – Rs. 9300–34800 Grade Pay- Rs.4200
(Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant)
Age: 18-32 years
- For Senior Section Engineer Group – Rs. 9300–34800 Grade Pay- Rs.4600
(Senior Section Engineer & Chief Depot Material Superintendent)
Age: 20-34 years
Candidates with BSc. / BCA / BTech. / Engg. / Diploma / MSc. qualifications may apply for the available posts in respective Railway Recruitment Boards. It is advised that to refer the relevant educational qualifications specified in the official notification before applying to the posts.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities : Nill / Fees Exempted
- Women/ Minorities/ Economically backward classes : Nill / Fees Exempted
- UR/OBC male candidates : Rs.100/-
- Last Date of Online Registration : 26.07.2015 till 23.59 Hrs
- Tentative Dates of Online Examination : Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although strongly suggested candidates for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.