The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class-III cadre from open market.
- Online Registration : 18.10.2014 to 10.11.2014 (Both dates inclusive)
- Online Examination :17th, 18th and 24th January, 2015 (Tentative dates)
- Download of Call Letters for Examination: 10 days prior to the date of examination (Tentative)
AGE (as on 30th JUNE, 2014) :
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age:30 years
Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1984 and not later than 30th June 1996 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST Persons with Disabilities);and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level;
- and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable.
Click to Read Full Notification.