Fisheries Fieldman Recruitment in Government of Karnataka Fisheries Department : 72 Posts
Recruitment of Fisheries Fieldman : Government of Karnataka,Fisheries Department invites applications for recruitment of Fisheries Fieldman to filing up 72 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for the below posts on or before the last date.
- Total Posts : 72 Posts (50 Open + 22 H-K Region)
- General : 35 Posts (25 + 10 H-K Region)
- SC : 11 Posts (7+ 4 H-K Region)
- ST : 03 Posts (2 + 1 H-K Region)
- Cat-1 : 03 Posts (2 + 1 H-K Region)
- II A : 14 Posts (8 + 6 H-K Region)
- II B : 02 Posts (2 + 0 H-K Region)
- III A : 02 Posts (2 + 0 H-K Region)
- III B : 02 Posts (2 + 0 H-K Region)
Salary Range: Rs.10400-200 -12000-250- 13000-300- 14200-350- 15600-400- 16400
- 18 to 35 Years for General Category;
- 18 to 38 Years for category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates;
- 18 to 40 Years for category-I, SC, ST candidates.
- Detailed Info check out official Information Booklet (Kannada Language)
- SSLC/10th Pass from Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- Knowledge of Swimming is necessary.
LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE: 19/12/2015
Helpline Number : 080-22864604
- SC/ ST, Cat-1,and PwD/Ex Ser. Candidates: Rs.150
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs.300
Fee Payment Procedure : After the submission of the online application candidates can print the challan and pay at any Post Offices, where the e-payment facility is available. After 2 days of the payment of the fee, candidate must download Application form from the website and retain for the future references
© This is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.