Postal Department Recruitment: Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants Recruitment 2017-18
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017. This examination is organized for the recruitment of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Lower Division Clerks and Data Entry Operators. Candidates those who are seeking recruitment in Post Offices in India and searching for Post Office Jobs can apply to the below posts.
|[P] Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PB -1)||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400||
|[D] Data Entry Operator (DEO) (PB -1)||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400||
|[E] Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ (PB -1)||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900||
|[L] Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) (PB -1)||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900||
AGE LIMITS : (as on 01.08.2018)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years (Born before 01-08-2000)
- Maximum Age:
- General Merit (GM) : 27 Years (Born After 02-08-1991)
- OBC : + 3 Years
- SC / ST : +5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : +10 Years
- Others : Please refer the official notification for SSC- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017-18 (Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Lower Division Clerks, Data Entry Operators)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (As on 01.08.2018)
- Must have passed PUC or 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Passed PUC or 12th Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
- Women Candidates (All Categories) : Nill (Fees Exempted)
- SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen : Nill (Fees Exempted)
- General and OBC Candidates (Only Male Candidates): Rs.100
- Online Registration Started on : 18.11.2017
- Last Date of Online Registration : 18.12.2017 by 5.00 PM
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
|SSC-Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017- Notification||Apply Online (Click here to Apply)|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.