Syndicate Bank invites applications from young and bright graduates who fulfil the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course offered through Manipal University and Nitte University. Syndicate Bank has tied up with the Post Graduate program from Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Banglore (MaGE) and Nitte Edcuation International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida (NEIPL).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale – I.
- Total Posts : 600 Posts
- SC : 90 Posts
- ST : 45 Posts
- OBC : 162 Posts
- General : 303 Posts
Qualification (As on 01.10.2015)–
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age (As on 01.10.2014) Minimum 20 years – Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1995 and not earlier than 02.10.1987 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admission to the 1 year full – time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore(MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL) comes with the assurance of a full – fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100 (Intimation Charges Only
- General and OBC : Rs.600 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Last Date for Online Registration : 31.12.2015
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 07.02.2016
© This is originally posted in: www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.