United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIICL) Recruitment of 750 Assistants Around India
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.10,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
United India Insurance Co. Ltd is recruiting young and dynamic candidates for its offices all around India and invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistants.
Total Vacancies : 750 Posts (SC-111, ST-52, OBC-182, UR-405)
Educational Qualification:(As on 30.06.2015)
- Graduate (Degree) from a recognized University OR
- Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) AND
- Knowledge of Regional Language (Language of the State of Recruitment is essential)
Age Limits as on 30.6.2015 : (Please refer the notification for reservations)
- Minimum Age : 18 years (Born on or before 30th June, 1997)
- Maximum Age : 28 years (Born on or after 1st July, 1987)
- Online Test (Objective)
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 75/-
- All Others : Rs. 450/-
- Last Date for Online Registration : 20.07.2015
- Date of Online Exam (tentative) : 30.08.2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination : 20.08.2015
© This is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although strongly suggested candidates for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.