Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online recruitment applications for the recruitment by selection to the posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Post Name : Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
- Total Posts : 170 Posts (SC-24, ST-14, OBC-54 & UR-78)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 44,730/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible.
ESSENTIAL: EDUCATIONAL: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
DESIRABLE: Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration.
AGE LIMITS: (Please refer notification for details)
- Minimum Age : Must Complete 18 Years
- Maximum Age :
- General : 35 Years
- OBC : 38 Years
- SC/ST : 40 Years
Please read page 4 of the notification for selection procedures.
APPLICATION FEE: (Net Banking/visa/master credit/debit card or by cash at any SBI branches)
- GM/OBC Candidates: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Nill/ No Fees (Exempted)
- Women Candidates: Nill/ No Fees (Exempted)
- Last Date for Online Registration :
09.07.2015 by 23.59hrs(Re-opened on 13.07.2015 Extended up to 23.07.2015)
- Last Date for Printing Application :
10.07.2015 by 23.59hrs(Extended up to 23.07.2015)
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published byCoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.