BMTC Recruitment 2018: Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts
BMTC Recruitment 2018: Total 92+8 Vacancies in Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
BMTC invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (Grade-3). Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification of BMTC Recruitment before applying for the Junior Assistant cum Data Entry posts.
VACANCY TABLE :
- Notification No: 1/2008 : 92 Posts (Non-Hyd-Kar Region)
- Notification No: 2/2008 : 08 Posts (Hyd-Kar Region)
- During Probationary Period: Rs.9,520 (Stipend)
- After Permanent: Rs.12590 – 19490
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (As on 25.04.2018)
- PUC or 12th standard Pass [Open University / JOC / JLC / Diploma are NOT considered]
- Minimum 6 months Computer Certificate from Govt. Recognized Institution and knowledge in Nudi Software.
AGE LIMIT (As on 25.04.2018)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age:
- General: 35 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-1: 40 Years
- Others, please refer the official notification
- CAT – Common Aptitude Test (Minimum 30 Marks for Eligibility)
- Merit List (Based on 25% in qualifying examination + 75% in CAT)
- Document Verification
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates : Rs.800
- SC / ST / Cat-1 / Ex-Serviceman : Rs.500
- Last Date for Online Registration : 25.04.2018
- Last Date for Fee Payments:
- Postal Challan : 27.04.2018
|APPLY ONLINE||NOTIFICATION- 1/2018 NOTIFICATION-2/2018|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.