Govt. of Karnataka, Kodagu Job Fair -2015 : Online Registration
KODAGU JOB FAIR-2015 | KODAGU UDYOGA MELA-2015
Kodagu District Administration and Kodagu Zilla Panchayat, Madikeri are jointly organizing a Job Fair in Madikeri.. The main objective of this Programme is to bring job seekers in the region and prospective employers on a common platform to enable the job seekers to get employment opportunities.. This activity has immense social value and to explore this opportunity for large number of job seekers and around 50 employers are expected to participate in this event.
EXPECTED ABOUT 50 EMPLOYERS TO PARTICIPATE IN COORG JOB FEST
Kodagu Job Fair-2015 Venue:
- Place: St. Michael’s School, Madikeri, Kodagu
- Date : 14-06-2015
- Time: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Instructions to Job Fair Candidates
- Candidates can register either online or offline.
- For offline registration candidates should contact the following offices
- Project Director, DRDA Cell, Madikeri (08272-229042, 9480869002)
- District Employment Exchange, Madikeri (08272-225851)
- Executive Officer, TP Madikeri (08272-225381)
- Executive Officer, TP Somwarpet (08276-282043, 9480869105)
- Executive Officer, TP Ponnampet ( 08274-249073, 9480869110)
- Joint Director, District Industries & Commerce, Madikeri
- Registered candidates must bring the acknowledgement copy of Job fair registration.
- Candidates should bring sufficient number of copies of their Bio-data or CV to participate in job Fair.
- Need to bring Xerox copies of relevant documents like Marks Card, Educational certificates, Experience certificate, etc.,
- The organisers are not responsible for any loss of original certificates and belongings.
- All the recruitment related activities in the Job fair are free of cost.
- Online Registration