Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in India Post – Karnataka Circle: Apply Online
India Post is recruiting about 10,807 gramin dak sevaks throughout India. India Post’s Karnataka circle engages 1048 Grameen Daak Sevak positions throughout Karnataka’s postal network post offices. Eligible candidates with requisite educational qualifications may apply for the same through online mode only.
- Vacancy Name : Gramin Dak Sevak
- Circle : Karnataka
- Total Vacancies : 1048 Posts
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 08.05.2017)
- SSLC/10th Pass
- Computer knowledge (will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute OR If studied in Computer as Subject in Class X / XII or higher, such marks cards to be produced)
- NOTE: Candidate with higher qualifications also may apply. But, the higher qualifications will not be taken into consideration while selection.
- Age Limit : (As on 08.05.2017):
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxations:
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- PwD : 10 Years
- Merit List based on SSLC Marks
- NO weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications
Pay Scale varies from city to city. Please refer the official notification for the detailed pay structure in your city.
APPLICATION FEE : (Non Refundable)
- All FEMALE Candidates : Nill / Exempted
- SC/ST Candidates : Nill / Exempted
- General & OBC Male Candidate : Rs.100
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 08.04.2017
- Last Date for online Registration :
08.05.2017Extended up to 23.05.2017
|Official Notification||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.