Government First Grade Colleges of Karnataka – Guest Lecturers Recruitment 2018-19
Govt. of Karnataka, Department of Collegiate Education invites application for Guest Lectures in Government First Grade Colleges in Karnataka (GFGC) for Academic Year 2018-19. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only.
Special Note: Candidates those who have worked during 2017-18 and prior to this period will be given a first priority while selecting the Guest Faculties. Only upon their non availability, fresh applications will be taken into consideration.
- Fresh candidates who have not applied during 2017-18 can submit Application for 2017-18 using- Online Application link
- Candidate who had applied during 2017-18 can Update their application with latest information using From – Update Application link
- Guest faculty who have worked during 2017-18 but relieved due to shortage of workload can use – Update Application link
- Submitted are Updated applications for 2018-19 can be edited for making changes using edit submitted for link.
- Duplication in registration in resulting in rejection of application.
- As per UGC Norms
- First Preferences for UGC NET passed candidates
General Instructions to Candidates:
- Selection of Candidates is purely on ad-hoc basis.
- All the original certificates must be produced at the time of Reporting in the college of choice.
- The candidates selected as Guest Faculty should carry out specified hours of teaching assignment.
- The candidate is allowed to work only in one Government First Grade College.
- The academic assignment is only till the end of term days and as per calendar of events of the respective University or till the workload exists.
- Applications have to be submitted ONLINE only and applications in any other form/ mode will not be accepted.
- Number of Guest Faculty positions in Government First Grade Colleges, as per 2017-18 workload, is put-up on the website for reference only. The actual number of Guest Faculty positions may vary. Subject-wise availability for the academic year 2018-19, in each college may be obtained from the respective colleges.
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 15.07.2018