IBPS – Banking Clerical Recruitment 2018-19 : Apply Online for 7883 Posts
IBPS invites online applications for the Recruitment Process of Clerks. The recruitment process of CWE Clerks-VII extends to the recruitment of Clerks in major nationalized banks in India. Applications are invited from the eligible Indian nationals for the Banking Clerks positions which can be filled in the fiscal year of 2018-19.
|PARTICIPATING BANKS IN IBPS CLERKS 2018-19|
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
State-wide Vacancy : KARNATAKA
Candidates, intending to apply for CWE Clerks-VII should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in their notification.
Age Limits (As on 01.09.2017): (Please refer notification for reservations)
- Minimum : 20 years (Born on or before 01.09.1997)
- Maximum : 28 years (Born on or after 02.09.1989)
- SC/ST : 33 Years
- OBC : 31 Years
- PwD : 38 Years
- Others, please refer the official notification
Educational Qualifications (As on 03.10.2017):
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline
- Note: Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 03.10.2017 has to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM : Rs. 100/-
- All others : Rs. 600/-
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration : 03.10.2017
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Exam : November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 02.12.2017 / 03.12.2017 / 09.12.2017 / 10.12.2017
- Declaration of Result – Preliminary : December 2017
- Online Examination – Main : 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment : April 2018
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.