IBPS invites online applications for the Recruitment Process of Clerical Cadre Posts. The recruitment process of CWE Clerical-VI includes the recruitment for 19243 clerical posts of major nationalised banks in India.
PARTICIPATING BANKS IN IBPS CLERICAL-VI 2016-17
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Candidates, intending to apply for CWE Clerical – VI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in their notification.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2016): (Please refer notification for reservations)
- Minimum: 20 years (Born on or before 01.08.1996)
- Maximum: 28 years (Born on or after 02.08.1988)
- SC/ST : 33 Years
- OBC : 31 Years
- PwD : 38 Years
- Others, please refer the official notification
Educational Qualifications (As on 13.08.2016):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 12.09.2016.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
>Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 100/-
- All others : Rs. 600/-
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 22.08.2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12.09.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : 18.11.2016 Onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 26.11.2016 /27.11.2016 / 03.12.2016 / 04.12.2016
- Declaration of Result – Preliminary: December 2016
- Online Examination – Main : 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Provisional Allotment : April 2017
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.