IBPS Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MT) Recruitment 2017-18 : Apply Online
IBPS invites online applications for the Recruitment Process of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT). The recruitment process of CWE PO/MT-VI extends to the recruitment of PO/MT in major nationalized banks in India.
|PARTICIPATING BANKS IN IBPS PO/MT 2017-18|
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Candidates, intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-V should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in their notification.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2017): (Please refer notification for reservations)
- Minimum : 20 years (Born on or before 01.08.1997)
- Maximum : 30 years (Born on or after 02.08.1987)
- SC/ST : 35 Years
- OBC : 33 Years
- PwD : 40 Years
- Others, please refer the official notification
Educational Qualifications (As on 05.09.2017):
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline
- Note: The candidate MUST possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he /she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 100/-
- All others : Rs. 600/-
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 16.08.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration : 05.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Exam : September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 07.10.2017 / 08.10.2017 / 14.10.2017 / 15.10.2017
- Declaration of Result – Preliminary : October 2017
- Online Examination – Main : 26.11.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main : December 2017
- Conduct of Interview : January / February 2018
- Allotment Result : April 2018
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.