India Post : Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Competition – Apply Now!
Department of Posts is holding a “Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Competition”. The theme of the competition is Women Empowerment.
The Terms and Conditions to participate in the competition are as follows:-
- Entries are invited for ‘Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Competition’. The participants are to make an original design on this subject (should not be copy of picture painted by someone else).
- Any citizen of India can participate in this contest. The design could be in ink, water colour, oil colour or any other medium (computer printed/printout will not be allowed). The design submitted should be such that can be depicted on the stamps in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
- Participants are free to use drawing paper, art paper or any other type of white paper of A4 Size.
- An undertaking stating that ‘The artwork submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
- The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design:
- Name of the participant*
- Full and complete residential address with Pin code
- Phone/Mobile Number*
- E-Mail ID (if available)
*It is compulsory to provide the information.
PRIZES FOR WINNERS:
The prize winning designs will be considered for use on stamps and other philatelic material. The prize money will be as follows:-
- 1st Prize : Rs.10,000/-
- 2nd Prize : Rs.6,000/-
- 3rd Prize : Rs.4,000/-
HOW & WHERE TO SEND:
- The design should be sent without being folded, through “Speed Post” only, in A4 size envelope. The participants should mention “Independence Day 2015 – Stamp Design Contest” on the envelope in which the drawing is sent.
- The entries should reach on the following address:
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110001
LAST DATE TO SEND: 31.03.2015
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION (Download)