Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) invites applications for the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017 for the admission of professional courses in Karnataka for the year 2017-18. Students those who are seeking admissions under Government quota are compulsorily appear for CET-2017. CET -2017 is applicable for the courses like Engineering (BE) and Technology (BTech), Ayurvedic (BAMS), Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, BSc Farm Sciences (Agriculture, Forestry, etc), B.Pharm, Pharma D, etc.
Please Note: Candidates those who seek admission for MBBS or BDS are must appear for NEET-2017 which is conducted by CBSE.
CET 2017 TIME TABLE:
Helpline Phone: 080 – 23460460
- STUDENTS RESIDING IN KARNATAKA STATE:
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs.650
- For SC/ST, Cat-1 Candidates : Rs.500
- STUDENTS RESIDING OUTSIDE KARNATAKA
- For All Students : Rs.750
- STUDENTS RESIDING OUTSIDE INDIA
- For All Students : Rs.5000
- Starting of Online Application Registration: 27/01/2017 after 4.00 pm
- Last Date to Online Application Registration: 27/02/2017 before 4.00 pm
- Last Date to Pay Fees at Bank/Post Office: 02.03.2017
|Notification-Kannada Notification-English||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.