Karnataka Prisons Department Direct Recruitment of Jailor & Warders : 1102 Posts
Recruitment Board of Prisons Department (Karagruha) of Government of Karnataka invites online application for the posts of Jailors and Warders on merit basis through direct recruitment process. Eligible candidates advised to go though with the official notification before applying to the Jailor and Warder posts in Prisons Department.
|Jailor||Any Degree Pass
Preference being given to candidates possessing a Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Psychology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Equivalent Qualification.
26 Posts (Non HK Region)
06 Posts (HK Region)
SSLC / 10th Standard Pass
933 Posts (Non HK Region)
137 Posts (HK Region)
- Jailor Posts : Rs. 17650 – 32000
- Warder Posts : Rs. 11600 – 21000
AGE LIMITS for Male and Female Candidates: (As on 09.01.2018)
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age :
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates : 28 Years
- GM Candidates : 26 Years
- Minimum Height :
- Male Candidates : 168cms
- Female Candidates : 157cms
- Chest Expansions :
- Male Candidates : Minimum 86 cms with 5 cm expansion
- Female Candidates : Not Applicable
- Minimum Weight :
- Male Candidates : Not Applicable
- Female Candidates : 46 Kgs.
- Written Test in Kannada and English (Objective Type Questions with 100 marks for 1.30 hours)
- ET & PT
- Viva-Voce (Only for Jailor Posts)
- GM / 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B Candidates : Rs.250/-
- SC / ST / Cat-1 Candidates : Rs.100/-
HELPLINE : 080-22262263
- Last Date for Online Registration : 09.01.2018 by 6.00pm
- Last Date for Payment in Respective Banks : 11.01.2018
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.