Karnataka State Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment : Apply Online for 98 Clerks and Cashier Posts
Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd Recruitment notification includes the direct recruitment process for 98 Clerks and Cashier Posts in Karnataka Apex Bank. The KSC Apex Bank Ltd invites online applications from the eligible candidates.
The Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank is a pioneer in agricultural finance and allied activities in Karnataka. The Bank, thanks to its broad spectrum of activities and a proven track record, is ranked as one of the premier State Cooperative Banks in the country. The Bank’s main objectives are to serve the farmers in the State by providing Short and Medium term agricultural loans, carry on general Banking business and function as a leader of Co-operative Banks in the Karnataka State.
- Post Name : Clerks and Cashier
- Total Vacancies : 98 Posts
- Educational Qualification : Only the following graduation courses are eligible with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST):
- BA – [Bachelor of Arts]
- BA (Co-Op)– [Bachelor of Arts in Co-Operation]
- BCom.- [Bachelor of Commerce]
- BSc. – [Bachelor of Science]
- BCA– [Bachelor of Computer Application]
- BBM– [Bachelor of Business Management]
- BE (CS) – [Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science]
- BE (IS) – [Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science]
- Note: If candidate holds Post Graduate Degree, only the Degree (Graduation) Marks are taken into consideration.
- Age Limits : (As on 15.12.2016)
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum :
- 35 years for General Merit (GM) candidates
- 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates
- 40 Years for SC/ST, Cat-1 candidates
- Pay Scale : Rs.15,330 to Rs.46,895
- Selection will be done through written test and personal interview
- Written Test will be conducted based on the aggregate marks scored in Graduation (Degree) Course
- Based on the performance in written test candidates were invited for personal interview in the ratio of 1:5
- SC, ST, Cat-1 : Rs.250/-
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B : Rs.500/-
HOW TO APPLY?
- Click “Apply Online” Button below and Carefully Register and Fill Online Application
- Please remember to scan and keep ready these documents for Upload
- Photo with Sign
- Mark Cards
- Character Certificates from any TWO locally reputed persons
- Caste/Category Certificate if applicable
- Kannada Medium / Rural / Project Displaced certificates if any
- Once Applied, Get Demand Draft (DD) / Pay Order in favor of
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, THE KSC APEX BANK LTD, BANGALORE from Karnataka State Cooperative Apex Bank / District Central Cooperative Bank (DCC Bank)
- ONLY For Applicants from Kolar, Chikkaballapur, Dharwad, Haveri, Gadag, Gulbarga, Yadgir, Raichur, Koppal and Shimoga districts can get Demand Draft/Pay order in favor of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, THE KSC APEX BANK LTD, BANGALORE payable at Bangalore from any Nationalized Banks.
- Login to the application again and update the Demand Draft (DD) Details in the Application and take print out of Final Application.
- Send the copy of Online Application, DD and All the Self Attested Documents to the following Address through Post/Courier: Chief Executive Officer and Member Secretary, Recruitment Committee, Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited, Utthunga, No.1, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajapet, Bangalore – 560018
Helpline : 7899617837 (10.30 AM to 5.30 PM
- Last date for Online Registration : 15/12/2016 by 5.30 PM
- Last Date to Reach Submitted Application, DD, Supporting Documents : 26/12/2016 by 5.30 PM
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.