LIC Recruitment for 5066 Apprentice Development Officer Posts- Apply Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invited on-line Applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices in India.
The total number of vacancies including the vacancies for the reserved category may increase or decrease, depending upon the actual vacancies at the time of final selection and availability of successful candidates after the interview.
The recruitment as Apprentice Development Officers is for Urban and Rural Areas and the selected candidates will have to work in these areas.
It is, however, likely that some of the selected candidates may be posted in the jurisdiction of nearby Divisional Office/s within the jurisdiction of the Zone.
An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training and on successful completion of apprenticeship and if found suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation in accordance with the rules may be appointed as a Development Officer on probation subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
VACANCY DETAILS: (Please refer the official Notification for details)
- LIC Central Zone Vacancy : 363 Posts
- LIC Eastern Zone Vacancy : 597 Posts
- LIC East Central Zone Vacancy : 506 Posts
- LIC North Zone Vacancy : 682 Posts
- LIC North Central Zone Vacancy : 622 Posts
- LIC South Zone Vacancy (Tamilnadu & Kerala) : 679 Posts
- LIC South Central Zone Vacancy (Andhra Pradesh & Karnataka): 699 Posts
- LIC Western Zone Vacancy (Goa, Maharashtra & Gujarat): 918 Posts
During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount as stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation. At present the amount of stipend is about Rs. 23836/- per month, except in case of candidates selected from LIC Employees category.
On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of Rs.11535/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of Rs.11535-700(2) -12935-825(2) -14585-840(17) -28865 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.26736/-.
For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area: Bachelor’s Degree
Applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area : Bachelor’s Degree (Preference will be given for Post Graduates)
Minimum 21 years (in completed years) and Maximum 30 years (in completed years) as on 01.06.2015i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1985 and not later than 01.06.1994 (both days inclusive) as on 01.06.2015.
- Relaxation for Upper age : Please refer the official notification.
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.50/-plus transaction charges
Other than SC/ST Candidates : Rs.500/-plus transaction charges
- Last Date for On-line Registrations : 30.06.2015
- Download of Call Letters for On-Line Examinations: 13.07.2015 onwards
- Date of On-line test : Sunday, 19th July, 2015 & Saturday, 25th July, 2015 and/or any other date
- On-line Application (Apply On-line)
- Official Notifications