NEET (UG) : Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) Admission Process Starts: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites applications for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the session 2017-18 on Sunday, the 07th May, 2017. The detailed information of NEET 2017 for MBBS and BDS courses are given below:
Please Note: Candidates those who seek admission for MBBS or BDS are must appear for NEET-2017 which is conducted by CBSE.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE
TEST (UG), 2017. The seats are classified in the following categories :-
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
PATTERN OF TEST
- Pattern of the Entrance Test:-
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination centre only.
- The duration of test would be 03 hours
Language of the Question Papers:-
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
- Candidates opting for vernacular languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in selected language and in English
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) : Born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001
- For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category : Born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001
NET 2017 TIME TABLE:
|1. Date of Examination, NEET – 2017||07/05/2017 (Sunday)|
|2. Fee Details|
|Submission of on-line application forms||For Fee Through online Modes|
|31.01.2017 (Tuesday) to 01.03.2017 (Wednesday)|
SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION
|On-line correction of data in application form||The date will be intimated on website|
|Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website*||15.04.2017 (Saturday)|
|Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2017||07.05.2017 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result*||08th June, 2017(Thursday)|
- Help Desk : 011-22041807, 011-22041808
- Toll free No : 1800118002
- NEET BRANCH : 9599590192, 9599590193
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs.1400
- For SC/ST/ PH Candidates : Rs.750
- Starting of Online Application Registration: 31/01/2017
- Last Date to Online Application Registration: 01/03/2017
|NEET Notification NEET-2017 Brochure NEET-2017 Syllabus||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.