Online Application for Admission under Government Quota Seats to D.Ed / D.P.Ed Courses For Year 2015-16
Government of Karnataka, Education Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates from Karnataka for D.Ed / D.P.Ed Courses. Government notified for Admission Process under Government Quota for Diploma in Education (D.Ed) / Diploma in Physical Education (D.P. Ed) Courses 2015-16. Applicants are strongly suggested to read the entire notification (available below in LINKS) before applying to the courses.
- Must be an Indian Citizen and Karnataka Candidate (Please refer the notification for details)
- 2nd PUC Passed candidates / candidates those who are appearing for supplementary examinations also may apply
- Candidates with JOC courses are not eligible to apply
- SC/ST/Cat-1/ PwD Candidates : Rs.0 Application Fees + Rs.50 Processing Fee = Total Rs.50
- Other Candidates : Rs.100 Application Fees + Rs.50 Processing Fee = Total Rs.150
- Last Date for Online Registrations : 20.07.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fees in Bank : 22.07.2015
- Last Date to update the Challan in the application: 23.07.2015
Please Note: Applications NOT AVAILABLE in District Education & Training Centres as it was earlier.
© This is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although strongly suggested candidates for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.