Online Application of Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Asst. Professors – 2015
University of Mysore invites online applications from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant Professorship – 2015 to be conducted on 06th December, 2015.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- Minimum Marks in Masters Degree
- General Category : 55% Marks
- SC, ST, PWD-VH/PH, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB : 50% Marks
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test.
- The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- There is NO upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
- General : 1000
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB : 800/-
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH) : 500/-
- Late fee of 100/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date till the extended period.
Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for the detailed instructions and additional details before applying.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 14.08.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration with Late Fee of Rs.100: 25.08.2015
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.: 11.09.2015
- Date of Examination : 06.12.2015
- Online Application – Apply Now!
- Official Notification – Kannada (Must Read before Apply)
- Official Notification – English (Must Read before Apply)
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although strongly suggested candidates for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.