Railway Department Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 62907 Level 1 Posts
Railway Recruitment 2018: Total 62907 Vacancies in Railway Recruitment Boards
Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways invited online applications from Indian citizens for the posts of Helpers, Track Maintainers, Hospital Attendant, Gateman and Porter/Hamal/Sweeper cum Porter posts. The recruitment in Railway department includes all the Railway Recruitment Boards of India.
It’s a great opportunity for railway job seekers those who were searching for Railway group D recruitment, Railway employments, Vacancies in Railway, Bangalore Railway Jobs, etc., in search engines like google, bing, etc.
VACANCY TABLE : 62907 POSTS
Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.18,000 + allowances
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: (As on 01.07.2018)
- For All Posts in Medical & Traffic Departments:
- 10th pass (OR)
- ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (OR)
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- For All Posts in Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S and T
- 10th pass + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR)
- 10th pass + ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT
AGE LIMIT (As on 01.07.2018)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years Completed (Before 01.07.2000)
- Maximum Age: (Revised)
31 Years33 Years (After 02.07.1983)
- SC/ST : 5 Years Relaxation (After 02.07.1980)
- OBC Non Creamy Layer : 3 Years Relaxation (After 02.07.1982)
- Others, please refer the official notification
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- All Female / Transgender / Minorities : Rs.250
- Economically backward class (Below Rs.50,000 Annual Income or BPL Card) : Rs.250
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs. : Rs.250
- General & OBC Male Candidates: Rs.500
- Note: Fees of Rs.250 for candidates mentioned in Sl. No. 1, 2 & 3 here are fully refunded (after deducting applicable banking charges) upon attending Computer Based Test.
- Update (01.03.2018):
- Candidates those who paid Rs.500, also eligible to get Rs.400 refund after appearing CBT
- Fees for Modification of the application revised to Rs.100 (earlier Rs.250)
- For candidates those who have paid Rs.250 for modification of the application before 28.02.2018 will be eligible to get Rs.150 refund.
- Last Date for Online Registration :
12.03.2018Extended up to 31.03.2018 before 11.59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payments:
- Online Payment (Net Banking/Card) : 30.03.2018 before 10.00 pm
- SBI Challan : 27.03.2018 before 1.00 pm
- Postal Challan : 28.03.2018 before 1.00 pm
- Tentative Date of First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): : April and May 2018
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION REVISED NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.