The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistants in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
- Post Name : Assistants – Total 54 Posts
- Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 8,860/- per month (i.e. Rs. 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) and other allowances
- Educational Qualification (as on 03.07.2015): Any Degree with minimum 50% marks (PASS class for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Age Limits (as on 01.06.2015): Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxations: SC/ST – 5 Years; OBC- 3 Years; PWD-10 Years (GEN), 13 Years(OBC), 15 Years (SC/ST)
- Please refer the official notification for additional details. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 24,429/-
Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Last Date for Online Registration : 03.07.2015
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative) : Various dates in August 2015. Likely to be held on August 1, 8, 9 and 16. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.