Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services of Government of Karnataka invited applications for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer Positions. The Recruitment of Veterinary Officers is reserved only for Hyderabad Karnataka Region Candidates as under Article 371(1).
- Post Name : Veterinary Officers
- Total Vacancies : 126 Posts
- Educational Qualification : B.V.S.C. / B.V.S.C. & H and registered under Veterinary Council
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum age:
- For GM : 35 years
- For 2A,2B,3A,3B : 38 years
- For SC/ST, Cat-1 : 40 years
APPLICATION FEE: (DD/Postal Order)
- SC/ST/Cat-I : Nill/Exempted
- All others : Rs.500
- DD in favor of “Joint Director (Administration) and Deputy Member Secretary, Departmental Selection Committee, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service Department, Bangalore“
- Last date for Reach of Application : 25.01.2018 by 5.00 PM
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download Application Form
- Type the details carefully in the Application Form (Note: Handwritten/Xerox copy of applications are not accepted)
- Print TWO copies of the application and sign.
- Enclose TWO copies of the essential documents such as educational qualification, reservation claimed for, Kannada Medium, Rural, Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Candidate Certificate, etc :
- Send to the following address By Post:
Joint Director (Administration) and Deputy Member Secretary,
Departmental Selection Committee,
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service Department, Commissioner’s Office, 2nd Floor, Sir M Vishveshwaraiah Small Tower, Dr. BR Ambedkar Veedi, Bangalore 560001
|APPLICATION FORM||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.