The Oriental Insurance Company Limited., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 246 (Two Hundred Forty Six) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.
Total Vacancies : 246 Posts (SC-40, ST-21, OBC-60, UR-125, PWD-19)
- Accounts : 100 Posts
- Legal : 2 Posts
- Generalist : 50 Posts
- Actuaries : 44 Posts
- Marketing : 50 Posts
Age Limits (as on 28.02.2015):
Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 28.02.2015 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st March 1985 and not later than 28th February 1994 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification (as on 28.02.2015)
- Accounts : Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / B. Com / M. Com
- Legal : Graduate in Law.
- Generalist : Graduate in any stream.
- Actuaries : Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science Or Graduation and pass in at least 04 papers of the examination conducted by Actuarial Society of India
- Marketing : MBA (Marketing / Sales)
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- SC/ ST / PWD / Confirmed employees of Oriental Insurance Co. : Rs. 50/-
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD / Confirmed employees of Oriental Insurance Co. : Rs. 600/-
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 20.03.2015
Tentative Dates for Examination : May 2015
- Official Notification
- Online Application