Govt of Karnataka Women and Child Development Dept. Recruitment for Anganavadi Workers & Helpers
Government of Karnataka, Women and Child Development Department, Bidar District invites applications for recruitment of Ananawadi Workers and Anganavadi Helpers. Eligible women candidates may apply for the Anganawadi Workers and Anganvadi Helper Posts available in the Women and Child Development Department, Bidar.
SSLC Pass / 10th Standard Pass
Minimum 4th Standard Pass
Highest 9th Standard Pass
18 to 35 Years
18 to 35 Years
Documents Required: (For Online Application)
- Birth Certificate / SSLC Mark Card
- Mark Card of the Educational Qualification
- Residential Certificate (within one year from the date of issue)
- Caste Certificate of the Candidate
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Divorce Certificate (issued from court)
- Other documents (Please refer the notification)
- LAST Date for Application Submission : 07.12.2017 before 5.30 pm
|Official Notification||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.