United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIICL) Recruitment of 696 Assistants Posts Across India
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.16,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 2100 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
United India Insurance Co. Ltd is recruiting young and dynamic candidates for its offices all around India and invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistants.
- Position Name : Assistants
- Total No. of Vacancies : 696 Posts
- Educational Qualifications:
- Any Graduation / Degree and
- Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment
- Pay Scale : Rs.14,435 to Rs.32,030
Age Limits as on 30.06.2017 : (Please refer the notification for reservations)
- Minimum Age : 18 years (Born on or before 38th June, 1999)
- Maximum Age : 28 years (Born on or after 1st July, 1989)
- Relaxations :
- SC/ ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- PwD : 10 Years
- Others : Please refer the official notification
- Relaxations :
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- Regional Language Test
Application Fees: (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee)
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs.100/-
- All Others : Rs.500/-
- Starting Date Online Registration : 14.08.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration : 28.08.2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary) : 22.09.2017
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main) : 23.10.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination : 10 days prior to exam
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.