Govt. of Karnataka : Recruitment of Surveyors in Dept. of Land Records (Bhoomi) : 1067 Posts
Government of Karnataka, Department of Land Records invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Surveyors. Recruitment of Surveyors will be done through Direct Recruitment by Competitive Examinations and Selection. Dept. of Land Records, Karnataka is recruiting for 1067 vacancies through direct recruitment.
- Post Name : Surveyors
- Total Posts : 1067 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.12500 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24000
- Completed with pass marks in BE (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) / Diploma in Civil Engineering OR
- Completed with minimum 60% marks in Maths Subject at PUC/12th standard Science Stream OR
- Completed with pass marks in Diploma (Pre Degree/ JOC) in “Land and City Survey” conducted by Karnataka State Department of Vocational Education OR
- Completed with pass marks in “ITI in Survey Trade” from Dept. of Employment and Training, Govt. of Karnataka
AGE LIMITS: (As on 09.12.2016)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years Completed
- Maximum Age:
- General Category (GM) : 35 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : 38 Years
- SC, ST, Cat-1 : 40 Years
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : Rs.500
- SC, ST, Cat-1, PwD, Ex-Servicemen : Rs.300
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicant must visit “Atalji Janasnehi Kendra” at Nadakacheri along with Election ID Card or AADHAAR Card and PAY APPLICATION FEE to collect acknowledge with UNIQUE APPLICATION ID Number.
- Click APPLY ONLINE (Link available below in this page) to enter UNIQUE APPLICATION ID Number as USER ID and Election ID Number or AADHAAR Number as PASSWORD.
- Keep the Scanned Passport Size Photograph and Signature with size of 10 kb to 50 kb
- Complete the Online Application by uploading Photo and Sign and complete details accordingly to the supporting documents such as Mark Details, Category Reservations, etc.
- Finally Submit Application and Take Print out of the application for future references.
HELPLINE NUMBERS : 080-22212507 / 22214554
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.