The South Indian Bank released recruitment notification for clerical posts. South Indian Bank Limited is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. Vacancies announced in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|01||Probationary Clerks – Kerala||340|
|02||Probationary Clerks – Tamil Nadu||68|
|03||Probationary Clerks – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||35|
|04||Probationary Clerks – Delhi NCR||25|
- Education: Any Degree with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Age (as on 31.12.2017):
- Maximum Age : 26 years (born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997)
- SC/ST Candidates: +5 years Relaxation
- Residence: Candidates should have permanent address in the respective state OR those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years are eligible.
- Language: Should be proficient in local language (apart from English) are only eligible to apply.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Online Test and Personal Interview
- General Category : Rs. 600
- SC/ST category : Rs. 150
- Online Application starts from : 20.12.2017
- Online Application ends on : 30.12.2017
- Online Test – (Tentative) : January 2018
|APPLY ONLINE||OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.