Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination [CHSL], 2017-18 (Tier-I) to be held from 04th March, 2018 to 28th March, 2018.
This test includes the recruitment of the following positions:
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants
- Data Entry Operators
- Lower Division Clerks
Applicants are suggested to get their e-admit card from the link below.
Please Note: There will not be sent any admit cards by post to the applicants. You must download from the SSC’s website only. (Download link given below)
Instructions to Candidates:
- Along with the e-admit card, you required to carry:
- THREE passport size color photograph
- Any ONE valid ORIGINAL identity proof (AADHAAR, Driving License, Election ID Card, Passport)
- Pen or Pencil and Blank Paper for rough work will be provided at the exam center only.
Download Admit Card Instructions
- Phase 1 (Exam Dates: March 04 to March 11, 2018) : Available
- Phase 2 (Exam Dates: March 12 to March 17, 2018) : Available
- Phase 3 (Exam Dates: March 19 to March 28, 2018) : Available
Note: Candidates those who’s admit cards not available, please stay tuned for updates of the admit cards on this page or share application number in comment box below.
|Read Notification||Download Call Letter (March 19 to March 28, 2018)|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.