SSC- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL)- Download Call Letter
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination [CHSL], 2016 (Tier-I) to be held from 07th January, 2017 to 8th February, 2017.
This test includes the recruitment of the following positions:
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants
- Data Entry Operators
- Court Clerks
Applicants are suggested to get their e-admit card from the link below.
Please Note: There will not be sent any admit cards by post to the applicants. You must download from the SSC’s website only. (Download link given below)
—————UPDATE: (dtd 02.01.2017)—————
Instructions to Candidates:
- Along with the e-admit card, you required to carry:
- TWO passport size color photograph
- Any ONE valid ORIGINAL identity proof (AADHAAR, Driving License, Election ID Card, Passport)
- Pen or Pencil and Blank Paper for rough work will be provided at the exam center only.
—————UPDATE: (dtd 11.01.2017)—————
Download Admit Card Instructions
- Phase 1 (Exam Dates: Jan 07 to Jan 17, 2017) : Use Phase 1 (1st Link) Available
- Phase 2 (Exam Dates: Jan 18 to Jan 27, 2017) : Use Phase 2 (2nd Link) Available
- Phase 3 (Exam Dates: Jan 29 to Feb 08, 2017) : Use Phase 3 (3rd Link) Available (Updated on 20.01.2017)
|Read Notification||Download Call Letter-Phase 1 (Jan 07 to Jan 17, 2017) Download Call Letter-Phase 2 (Jan 18 to Jan 27, 2017) Download Call Letter-Phase 3 (Jan 29 to Feb 08, 2017)|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.