Postal Department Recruitment: Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018 [CHSL 2018]. This examination is organized for the recruitment of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants in Indian Post Offices, Lower Division Clerks and Data Entry Operators in all other Government of India offices. Candidates those who are seeking recruitment in Post Offices in India and searching for Post Office Jobs can apply to the below posts.
You may search for: Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistants Recruitment, Post Office Jobs, Postal Recruitment, SSC Recruitment, Lower Division Clerk Jobs, LDC Jobs, Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Jobs, Clerical Recruitment, Karnataka Jobs, Karnataka Recruitment, Coastal Hut Jobs, Coastal Hut, SSLC Jobs, PUC Jobs, 10+2 Jobs, Govt Jobs, Postal Department
Staff Selection Commission will declare the total number of tentative vacancies in short span of time. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2018 leads to the recruitment of the following posts:
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants
- Pay Scale : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
- Pay Scale : Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
- Pay Scale : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
- Pay Scale :Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (As on 01.08.2019)
- Must have passed PUC or 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Passed PUC or 12th Standard in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
AGE LIMITS : (as on 01.08.2019)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years (Born before 01-08-2001)
- Maximum Age:
- General Merit (GM) : 27 Years (Born After 02-08-1992)
- OBC : + 3 Years
- SC / ST : +5 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : +10 Years
- Others : Please refer the official notification for SSC- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2018 (Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Lower Division Clerks, Data Entry Operators)
- Women Candidates (All Categories) : Nill (Fees Exempted)
- SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen : Nill (Fees Exempted)
- General and OBC Candidates (Only Male Candidates): Rs.100
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 05.03.2019
- Last Date for Online Registration : 05.04.2019 by 5.00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment:
- Online Mode : 07.04.2019 by 5.00 pm
- Offline Mode (SBI Challan) : 09.04.2019
- Official Notifications:
- Download SSC-CHSL-2018 Notification (PDF) [Size 463 kb]
- Link for Online Application : CLICK HERE TO APPLY
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.