State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment : 2260 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts – Apply Online
Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State and for one post only. The examination will be held in two phases – preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
|SC||351 Posts||OH||20 Posts|
|ST||231 Posts||VI||20 Posts|
|OBC||590 Posts||HI||20 Posts|
|TOTAL||2200 Posts||TOTAL||60 Posts|
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 31.08.2016)
- Graduation/Degree in any discipline OR Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NOTE: Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 31.08.2016.
- Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2016):
- Minimum Age : 21 Years (Born before 01.04.1995)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years (Born after 02.04.1986)
- Age Relaxations:
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- Others : Please refer the official notification.
Starting Basic Pay of Rs. 27620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
APPLICATION FEE : (Non Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100
- General and OBC : Rs.600
- Last Date for online Registration : 24.05.2016
- Tentative Dates of Online Preliminary Examination : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th July 2016
© This is originally posted in: www.coastalhut.com
Disclaimer: This post has been published for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborative study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.