State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment : Apply for 2313 Probationary Officer Posts
Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State and for one post only. The examination will be held in two phases – preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
|SC||347 Posts||OH||25 Posts|
|ST||350 Posts||VI||25 Posts|
|OBC||606 Posts||HI||40 Posts|
|TOTAL||2313 Posts||TOTAL||90 Posts|
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 01.07.2017)
- Graduation/Degree in any discipline [Final Semester/ year of Graduation may also Apply]
- NOTE: Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2017):
- Minimum Age : 21 Years (Born before 01.04.1996)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years (Born after 02.04.1987)
- Age Relaxations:
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- Others : Please refer the official notification.
Starting Basic Pay of Rs. 27620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700 – 42020
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs and maximum of Rs 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
APPLICATION FEE : (Non Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100
- General and OBC : Rs.600
- Last Date for online Registration : 06.03.2017
- Online Preliminary Examination Tentative Dates : 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May 2017
- Online Examination – Main : 4th June 2017
|NEET Notification||APPLY ONLINE|
© This job is originally posted in : www.coastalhut.com
Coastal Hut is a popular job searching website of Karnataka state. CoastalHut.com publishes Free Job Alerts in related to Govt. Jobs, Banking Exams, Recruitment in Insurance Sectors, Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings, Forest Department Jobs, Opportunities in Defense, Police Recruitment, PSC Recruitment, etc.
Disclaimer: This article has been published in Coastal Hut website for the public interest. Our team will takes an elaborate study before publishing any jobs in this website. Although candidates are strongly suggested for verifying all the required details carefully before applying for any posts published by CoastalHut Team. This site proudly designed, hosted and managed by Crust.